Sunday 15 March 2015

NICK CANNON'S NEW TATTOO

Nick Cannon has figured out an insane way to make people forget he once had a Mariah Carey back tattoo ... Check this out.


Nick cannon inked over his Mariah tattoo but he wasn't satisfied, so he hit up a Costa Mesa, CA parlor and invested 10 painful hours in the chair.

Cannon had quietly filed divorce papers on Dec. 12 2014. Cannon reportedly had confirmed rumors of a pending divorce on earlier that year when the syndicated entertainment-news show "The Insider" quoted him saying, "There is trouble in paradise . . . We have been living in separate houses for a few months."
He denied this in a series of tweets on Sept. 3, writing that, "Because my family & I haven't been forthcoming with personal information, people are quick to paint negative pictures and spread rumours. For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage," adding that, " 'Trouble in Paradise' is the dumbest phrase I've ever heard!"

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey, who was born in Huntington and raised in Greenlawn, have 3-year-old twins, son Moroccan and daughter Monroe.

No comments: